We are mechanical engineers based in Sebastopol, California. Together, we share decades of experience designing educational, industrial, institutional and commercial facilities.
Our clients include many of the premier architectural firms in northern California. We also work directly for leading high-tech manufacturers, health care facilities, colleges and public school districts, and wineries. We are proud to receive most of our business from long-standing, repeat clients.
Although our projects extend throughout California and west across the Pacific to Southeast Asia, we focus on the Greater Bay Area and northern California.
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Systems (HVAC)
- Conventional Space Conditioning
- Surgical Suites and Isolation Rooms
- Clean Rooms and Precision Manufacturing Environments
- Process Exhaust Systems
- Night Ventilation Systems
Plumbing & Process Piping Systems
- Conventional Plumbing Systems
- Process Waste Systems
- Deionized Water Systems
- High-Purity Process Gas Systems
- Medical Gas Systems
Energy Management & Building Automation Systems
- Direct Digital Control (DDC) Systems
- Electric / Electronic Control Systems
- Construction Observation
- Submittal Review
- Construction Administration
- Evaluation of Existing Facilities
- Schematic Design